Housing Counseling Program
1st Time Homebuyer Housing Counseling Certificate
Housing Opportunities of Northern Delaware, Inc. is participating as a certified housing counseling agency in the certified housing counseling certificate course approved by New Castle County, Delaware State Housing Authority, City of Wilmington, other juristictions and local bandks and mortgage broker firms.
- The course consist of the following:
- Part I - The First Time Homebuyer Workshop
- Part II - One-on-One Housing Counseling Session customized for each client's needs. (4 hours minimum.) We have fast track and long term.
If you would like to print this checklist as a guide while you gather the information together, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LIST.
Housing Counseling Resource Library
HOND's Resource Library is the source for applications, forms and other information that will be used during our counseling process with you. Many of the forms that will be needed during the housing interview process can be downloaded and completed by you prior to visiting our office. Doing so can significantly decrease the amount of time needed to complete the counseling and qualification process. Each section contains the forms to the left, and right for each of our programs. You may download individual forms or you may download a complete packet. The downloads are available in both Adobe Acrobat format or Microsoft Word. If you need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may do so by Clicking Here.
Credit Counseling For Maximum Results
HOND, Inc., will assist you in understanding your current credit situation, learning how credit works, and explaining the benefits of establishing and maintaining good credit.
HOND, Inc. can assist you with:
- • A Credit Report and Action Plan for for rebuilding
- • Credit Rebuilding Letters to address blemishes and dispute problems
- • Negotiations and Settlements
- • Budget Plan and Debt Management
- • Pursuit of New Credit & Credit Card Training
Be Aware Of: Bankruptcy, Collections and Charge Offs, Repossessions, Suits and Judgments, Arrests, Indictments, Dispositions, Same Names, Tax Liens, Multiple Inquiries, Identity Theft
Note: The cost of a Credit Bureau Report may vary by state.